Saturday, April 18, 2009

une lettre d'amour pour david

Hello, I just want to say "thank you", that i knew someone like you, in my early age. I also want to let you know how much i appreciate you. That withyou, I am not afraid to entrust my feelings, show my true colors. I know Iwill be loved by you.

I know our situation is not that easy, and it's hard for me to think that Ican't do anything about it. I would say that our situation sucks, but even if it sucks, it's all good. I wouldn't trade it for anything. this feeling that Iget. For everytime I think of you, I can almost feel your arms around me.

Looking at your picture and its looking back at me, it's like you were saying... "Don't worry baby, everything will be alright".

I know it will be by the time I am resting in your chest, I can feel your breath, I can feel your warmth, I feel that no one can hurt me, I feel safe with you

I have learned to love you for a very short period of time. I don't care if it's wrong, I love what I'm feeling right now, and I want to keep it thatway...

Thank You...

1 comment:

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

hello! I followed you! I hope u still update your blog!